So you find yourself dead. Can't control what happens next, or can you?
1. The split second before you're about to die, time stops and you can accomplish one last task before the end. What is it?
Listen to my entire music collection and read Watership Down, The Great Gatsby, and The Fuck-Up. Is that one task?
2. The Narcissistic Death is all about you - in what manner did you die?
Painlessly. I'm a wimp. I like Krista's idea of going out laughing, but I wouldn't say at the age of ninety. Maybe seventy.
3. What music/song would you like played at your funeral?
One Foot in the Grave by Beck. :D Not only is it fitting, it's so damned happy. Although, like Krista, I want to have a wake. I think we had that discussion once.
4. RIP? You can do better than that - what final words to the world are etched on your tombstone/urn?
A man said to the Universe,
"Sir, I exist!"
"However," replied the Universe,
"This fact does not create in me
a sense of obligation."
5. Apparently, there's suppose to be happiness in the afterlife. What age are you and what's different about you that makes you oh so happy to be here?
In Heaven none of the fanfic sucks, it rains d20s (ouch) and iced tea (whew, cold), Sirius Black really IS hot gay lovers with Remus Lupin, and I'm 17, as that was possibly the happiest I ever was. Also, there are cats. Lots and lots and lots of cats.